What the Attractions of Safari Park, Gazipur
This Safari Park is the second one in Bangladesh. After Dulhazara Safari Park at Cox’zBazar this safari park is established at Gazipur with large scale. For public refreshment this park is established with the following objectives for making this park more attractive all. The Safari park is divided into six components which are as follows:
- Core Safari Park
- Safari kingdom
- Nature History Museum
- Artificial Lakes
- Biodiversity Park
- Extensive Asia Safari
1. Core Safari park: Total area of this core park is 1335 acres. This is the restricted area for entry. Without vehicle no body is allowed to enter this area. Because of that the wild animals move there without any protection. They all are free to move around this area. Inside this area there are also available wild animals like Tigers, Lions, African Chitta, Spoted Deers, Sambers, Goyals, Nil Gais, wild Sheeps etc. Public vehicles are not allowed to enter this restricted area. Only registered vehicles of Safari park are allowed to enter this place. During day time there is a schedule for moving vehicles around this restricted area for watching the wild animals.
2. Safari kingdom: Safari kingdom is the place where you can find nature observation center, Zebra feeding spot, Palican Island, Parrot Aviary, Crocodile Park, Orchid house, Butter Fly, Snakes etc. Total area of this area is 575 acres.
3. Nature History Museum: This museum is the place where 2 thousand dad wild animals’ structures are preserved for its identification. For doing research on wild animals this is the right place for doing well.
4. Artificial Lakes: Wild lives always search for having water for their livelihood. For their life living comfortable in this park, there has been made 8 water flows and 2 artificial lakes for making them comfortable in the park.
5. Biodiversity Park: this park is established in 965 acres of land for collecting Gin Pul of Endangered and Rare species of wild animals.
6. Extensive Asia Safari: In this park Asian Green Leafy, small meat animals are available and this area is covered in the area of 824 acres land.